Friday, December 2, 2011

Guest Post Alert--And News

Just popping in to let everyone know about my guest post over on The Sharp Angle. My favorite CP (critique partner) and bestie-writer friend Lydia Sharp graciously allowed me to babble about love triangles on her blog. Go on over there and say hello.

In other news, as you can see, it's been a while since I posted. I actually have a good excuse. Yes, I do.

See, I got offered a chance for some cultural and language exchange in....China.




Photo taken from MSNBC




I've been there since the end of September, which has been wild and crazy. I am loving learning all about the culture, seeing the sights, and learning the language. Though the latter is probably the hardest.

I'm setting a new novel in China for the fun of it, so it's all good. And I have way more time to work on my writing, which is also awesome. The downside is the internet, and Blogger, are often down. So, the gaps that happen....happen.

But hey, it's worth it to hear about stuff here. Their New Year's Festival is coming up. Now THAT I want to see and talk about. I'll be posting some pictures than, if I can get my camera to behave. It is snowing here in the city I'm staying at, which is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment